- Make a presentation and present it.
- Write an article and get your local newspaper to publish it.
- Write to your representative about global warming.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
If you are going to somewhere less than a mile from your house, then walk!
|Pollution in Beijing.|
In the U.S. 90% of trips under two miles are traveled by car. If one out of 10 people switched to an alternative form of transportation, CO2 emissions would drop by 25.4 million tons per year. (Source: Piedmont Environmental Alliance)
|Traffic jam in bangkok.|
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- Reduce:Bring your own cups to Starbucks.
- Reuse:Reuse cardboard boxes for craft projects.
- Recycle:Recycle anything that can be recycled. 2/3 of all trash in landfills can be composted or recycled. If you are not sure what can be recycled ask.
Why we need to save the planet:
- The survival of the human race:If we keep destroying the planet we won't not have a safe place to live.
- Animals:If we destroy animals habitats they will go extinct.
- Plants:If we clear natural spaces plants will go extinct.
- Water:If we keep polluting the water fish will go extinct, and we won't have clean water to drink.
That is why we need to save the earth.